CPDC offers an Enterprise-Level, Streaming Solution at an Affordable Price.
CPDC Solutions’ new streaming station provides online video delivery services without complication. Services that traditionally entailed an immense and costly technical apparatus can now be accomplished by plugging a camera into an Apple 27-inch iMac computer – hence, the CPDC Streaming Station. Lightweight and mobile, both camera and computer “work out of the box,” no assembly required.
The CPDC Streaming Station sends your video signal to CPDC’ data center for distribution. Prior to distribution, the data center prepares your video so that it will be viewable regardless of the device upon which people watch it (e.g., computer, tablet, phone, set-top box). Therein lies a windfall of savings. Since there is no additional fee for using CPDC’ data center, renting the CPDC’ Streaming Station essentially enables youto leverage CPDC’ data center as a resource.
The software required to send your video to CPDC’ data centercomes conveniently preloaded and ready-to-use on the aforementioned iMac. Also, if you prefer to use your own camera(s) and/or facilities to capture your video, the CPDC Streaming Station includes a capture device(s) that can accept a video feed, HD or SD, from your equipment.
In addition to streaming video online, the CPDCStreaming Station can also upload video to CPDC’s private cloud. Streaming video online consumes a tremendous amount of computing resources; CPDC’ private cloud bears that burden for you by securely storing your video for using at your leisure. This service includes, but is not limited to, streaming your video directly onto your website.
In 2015, CPDC Solutions thus invites you to let them handle the connections and technical management involved in streaming, thereby freeing you to focus on what’s really important – your content.
CPDC Stream Station Includes:
Savings and Advantages:
· 27” iMac w/requisite software
· Vid. capture hardware (HD/SD-SDI or HDMI)
· Black Magic Design Camera
· SaaS lite for bi-weekly analytics
· 52 x 1 hour videos-on-demand/yr.
· 2,000 GB/mo. (20¢/GB thereafter)
· 10K plays/mo. ($5.00/1K thereafter)
· Email support (6 hour response time).
· M–F, 8am-5pm support (3 hr. call back)
· Save on equipment & facilities.
· Save on operator & technician fees.
· Save on transcoding expenses.
· Save on the cost of generating analytics.
· Save time in setting-up productions.
· Save on the high cost of bandwidth.
· Save content management costs.
· Greater mobility and versatility.
· You operate it; you control your content.
· Ask us about Optional On-Site Encoder(s).